So here comes another Leibster award. My second award in a span of day. An amazing and creative blogger Pawan, thank you so much for nominating me for this award .
So here are answers for his set of questions.
1. What is your First post on WordPress, provide the link?
– Happy birthday mumma Earth.
2. If you are given a chance to meet people following you in WordPress who would you meet first and why ?
– all are awesome in their own way. Would love to meet any of them. It will great to meet people sharing similar hobby and different perceptions in life.
3. When do you generally write, Morning, Daytime, Evening or Night?
– I write whenever any idea strikes me. And it usually happens when midst some work. So I make sure to write down the points and later expand during free time.
4. What is the piece of writing you wrote that is close to your heart?
– Each post has been a part of my heart. But the most I liked is warrior. Here is the link warrior
5. What is writing for you?
– writing for me is expression of life. It is romancing with words. A divine connect with the self which comes out in the form of words.
6. How often do you write ?
– Whenever any topic interests me I write.
7. If you have to choose between writing and wealth, what would you choose and why ?
– Anytime Writing. Knowledge is the biggest wealth and when shared through writing it just doubles.
8. Best and Beautiful thing of your life ?
– life in itself is beautiful present of God so everything and everyone in it are special and beautiful thing for me
9. Source of inspiration for writing?
– surrounding, people and events
10. What type of person are you ( In five words ) ?
– learner, intuitive, optimistic, dreamer but also realist.
Hope you all have a good read.